Dearest farmers, customers, suppliers and vendors:
We recognize that this is a challenging and unprecedented time in our society. We wanted to let you all know that we remain deeply committed to the safety of our clients, teams, and communities. We are humbled by your trust and loyalty in us, and we take that responsibility seriously. We remain hard at work for our farmers, customers, suppliers and vendors, and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we continue to provide the best customer service possible during this time of uncertainty.
• Social Distancing – For your and our communities’ protection, we are limiting person to person contact to only that contact that cannot be done via technology. For essential in person interactions, team members will maintain a distance of 6 feet or more and practice safe document interchange procedures. Furthermore, where feasible, we are asking team members to work from home. This does not change our commitment to providing great service to our farmers, customers, suppliers and vendors.
• Constant Contact – We are always available via phone, text or email to meet your needs. With technology, this should be seamless, but if there is a change in how our teams contact you, they will be reaching out to confirm their contact information.
• Working Remotely – We have been working in a Cloud based environment for the past several years, with online access to all our tools and resources. Our teams are able to stay connected through all of our current tools (including iPhones, Facetime, Skype, Office 365, etc…) to maintain constant internal and external communication.
• Elevator Operations – Our plan will both ensure that we will be able to meet your truck and rail loading and unloading needs, while keeping you and our team members safe. We are currently maintaining normal operating hours at all locations. We will communicate any changes in location hours, should they become necessary. The staff will be implementing steps to limit physical contact for your safety, our team members’ safety and our communities’ safety. If it can be done by phone, email or text, please help us reduce in person visits to the essential receiving, shipping, supplying and repairing of our facilities.
• Contracts – Our plan will ensure that all current and future business continues during normal business hours. With much of our staff working remotely, we may request some extra time as we get the answer to your questions. Again, we ask, if it can be done by phone, email, fax, courier, US postal service or text, please help reduce in person visits.
• Payments – Our plan ensures that all inbound and outbound payments will continue during normal business hours. Once more, we ask, if it can be done electronically, please help reduce in person visits.
Our farmers, customers, suppliers, vendors, team members and communities are the heart of our company, and we appreciate all of you helping us connect the farmer to the world during this trying time.
Attebury Grain, LLC