- Integrity: We do the right things for the right reasons.
- Safety: We work safe. We live safe. We are safe.
- Work-Life Balance: We value balance between work and family.
- Adaptability: We challenge the status quo by changing and growing with the external environments.
- Teamwork: We are Attebury; one company, one team accountable to each other.
History of Company
In 1954 Arnold Attebury laid the foundations of Attebury Grain LLC with his two sons, Sam and Bill. Attebury Grain has since grown into a dynamic business which touches many facets of the commodities supply chain with over sixty facilities comprising over one hundred and sixty million bushels of storage space located in the Texas Panhandle, North Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma, making Attebury Grain among the top five multiple facility grain companies in North America based on total grain storage capacity.
- We connect farmers to the world.
- Our Vision is to serve farmers & consumers by investing in ourselves and growing into new markets.